If you’re looking for a way to create a fun and memorable Mothers Day for that special mom in your life, look no further than a getaway to our luxury Bed and Breakfast in Duluth. Mothers Day is the perfect time to plan in a little rest and relaxation for the busy mom in your life, and our #1-rated Bed and Breakfast is just the place. You won’t find accommodations like ours anywhere else, where the focus is on making sure every moment of your stay is just as you’d imagined. And when mom is ready to get out and explore, there’s plenty to keep her busy and having fun in Duluth. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Book a Mothers Day Getaway at our luxury Bed and Breakfast today.
Mothers Day Getaway in Duluth
From the moment your mom or wife sets food in our luxury Bed and Breakfast, she’ll feel pampered. Each morning will start off with a delicious made-from-scratch breakfast, followed by a day of relaxing at the Inn, or exploring Duluth to her heart’s content. At the end of the day, she’ll sink into one of our luxurious suites, where stress and worry will fall away at once. To make the most out of a Mothers Day getaway to Duluth, try one of these 5 fun ideas:
- Enjoy Mothers Day Brunch cruise with Duluth’s Vista Fleet. Moms will enjoy a complimentary glass of champagne, all while taking in the beautiful scenery of a cruise along Lake Superior.
- Spend an afternoon shopping in Duluth’s Canal Park, followed by a delicious lakefront dinner at Va Bene Berarducci’s Caffe.
- Pack a picnic, and enjoy a leisurely hike in one of Duluth’s beautiful parks.
- Get adventurous with The Duluth Experience, which offers a variety of experiences for every interest.
- Give mom time to curl up with a good book, alone, in one of our many cozy and relaxing nooks, including our award winning gardens, spacious veranda, gazebo, and pergola.
Make sure you look at our many packages and enhancements, which include things like in -room massages. We take every opportunity to make your stay with us extraordinary. Book your getaway this Mothers Day at the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast.