Duluth is truly a four season destination, with plenty to see and do no matter the time of year. In light of Duluth’s popularity, many of the town’s most popular events require a little advanced planning to ensure you have both tickets and a place to stay. To that end, we’ve put together a guide to some of the top reasons to visit Duluth in 2018, in hopes of helping you make the most of your time in our charming and historic city, located on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior. There are no finer accommodations in Duluth than the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today, and get a start on planning for spring and summer before it’s too late.
Top Events in Duluth in 2018
It’s not hard to find inspiration to visit the town of Duluth. Between the unparalleled views of Lake Superior, our luxurious accommodations, and a range of exciting events and attractions, our lakeside city has a lot going for it. As with most great destinations around the country, Duluth has a full calendar of events, many of which bring repeat guests to our town year after year. We’ve compiled a list of the best reasons to visit Duluth this spring, summer, and fall. Make sure to mark your calendars, and get started on those vacation plans to Duluth!
- Homegrown Music Festival, April 29 – May 6, 2018
- Duluth Superior Film Festival, May 30 – June 3, 2018
- Grandma’s Marathon, June 14 – 16, 2018
- Park Point Art Fair, June 23 – 24, 2018
- Duluth Air Show, July 7 – 8, 2018
- Bayfront Reggae and World Music Festival, July 21, 2018
- All Pints North Summer Brew Fest, July 28, 2018
- Spirit Valley Days, August 1 – 5, 2018
- Bayfront Blues Festival, August 10 – 12, 2018
- Art in Bayfront Park Art Fair, August 18 – 19, 2018
- Lake Superior Dragon Boat Festival, August 24 – 25, 2018
- KIA Drag Races & Car Show, September 8 – 9, 2018
- Duluth Hot Air Balloon Festival, September 14 – 16, 2018
- Lake Superior 20/20 Studio Art Tour, September 28 – 30, 2018
These fantastic events are just a small part of the fun to be had in Duluth in 2018. There are so many other wonderful attractions in the area, including plenty of hiking, boating on Lake Superior, fabulous breweries and nightlife, a thriving arts & culture scene, state and local parks, and so much more. However you choose to spend your time in Duluth, we’re here to help. But first, start making those plans for these popular events now, because our rooms will get fully booked up throughout the spring and summer. Make your reservations at the elegant A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast today!