The sights and sounds of fall have officially arrived in Duluth. Fall’s dramatic display of crimson, orange, and yellow is underway, and the excitement of another autumn season on Minnesota’s North Shore is buzzing through the air. As the brisk, fall air descends upon us, we find ourselves looking forward to warming moments by the fire, snuggled up with those we love. If you find yourself longing to take a romantic fall getaway, look no further than our romantic Inn, the A.G. Thomson House in Duluth, Minnesota. Stay with us this fall, and discover why we are both the top-rated Inn in Minnesota, and the #1 Bed and Breakfast in the entire U.S.
A Perfect Fall Getaway
From the moment you arrive at our doorstep, the warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Duluth Bed and Breakfast will captivate you. Though there are plenty of fun activities in Duluth both inside and out, here are our top recommendations for making the most of a fall getaway to the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast:
- Bundle up and take a romantic stroll along Duluth’s Lakewalk, where you’ll enjoy some of the best views of Lake Superior Duluth has to offer.
- Pamper yourselves with a couples massage or other indulgent treatment at one of Duluth’s day spas, like Fitgers Salon & Spa.
- Grab a beer at Fitgers, a historic brewery turned one-stop dining and shopping destination in Duluth.
- Take in a show at the Duluth Playhouse.
- Dine at one of these great lakefront restaurants in Duluth, or take in the incredible views from JJ Astor’s.
- Take in the North Shore’s spectacular fall foliage at one of these great destinations.
- Take advantage of A.G. Thomson Houses great packages, and enjoy a sunset cruise on the beautiful waters of Lake Superior.
- Watch ships come and go through Duluth’s scenic harbor.
- Share a kiss at the top of Enger Tower, while enjoying the scenic views of Duluth below.
- Enjoy a romantic afternoon and incredible views at Gooseberry Falls State Park.
Your search for a spectacular place to enjoy the the crisp autumn months ends at the A.G. Thomson House Bed and Breakfast. Book your fall getaway with us today, and experience the quiet magic of autumn on Duluth.